Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Broken Soul

Who am I?... yes, who actually am I ? or rather I should ask you the same. Do you really know who you are? Ever imagined what makes me "me" and you "you"? What is it that makes "me" creature different from "you" creature?


I do not know if "me" creature sees, smells, feels this world the same way as "you" creature dose. Is my "red" color same as yours? No seriously, when we were kids, we were taught what to call a particular shade irrespective of the fact that the shade might appear different to us than the to one who is teaching us. And now that we are grown up, we never give a damn whether it is the same shade that everyone else sees it. Oops... forgot to mention that I'm a colorblind (well that definitely makes my "red" different from yours... LOLz).

We are so fucking same yet we are so fucking different (don't pardon my language as I mean every word I say) !!! Can you feel "my" happiness as happily as I feel it or rather can I feel "your" pain as painfully you feel it, no matter how hard I try to console you and try to make fool out of myself by telling you that everything is gonna be okay even if we know it can't ? Why can't I feel the joy "you" feel even when we do an adventure together ? Why can't "you" creature feels the same anger that "me" creature feels when both lose something in common ?


What is it that separates "me" from "you"? After all, we are born the same way and end the same, leaving behind the very body that we have similar, and the only one too. Apart from this, you can never be "me" and I can never be "you".

They say that apart from our physical attributes we have a soul inside each one of us. This very soul, I think, is behind and between "you" and "me". Soul is what drives our body. Our body is no more than a junk machine without it, that will corrode away if it loses it's driver. Soul or 47-grams, what scientists have identified it as, is there in you and me separating "us" from each other. Even a child can't be exactly same as either of its parents in feelings.

Sometimes I feel we are all made of a single... very same... Broken Soul...

2 comments:

  1. But question wat u asked "who am I?" remain as firm as Himalya n after searching for it for sometime,I found out question is a wastage of time bcoz people define me n I define my self n both things define each other ,dat's how I m created,if any one of them(either them or me)gone,I will be finished n that's the end of story of me."this is the end to all of our elaborate plans'The end' "......nice question which drive many philosophers 2 dig out the answer but I wrote wat I found...thnx for d article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true buddy... No meaning of "me" without "you". And that's the whole story I believe. Out of so many unanswered questions, this is just one of them. But my idea of this post was to ink down what I felt separates one human from another. But thanks for giving me a new direction to think in. Keep visiting ;)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you...